Wednesday, December 14, 2011

End of Markets

The countdown continues ~ Poplar Grove Plantation's last market is today, Wednesday, Dec. 14th.   It's going to be a nice sunny day, so come visit my booth between 8 a.m. -  1 p.m.  

I have a trove of holiday gifts to choose from, like this lil skeleton key and turtle.  I made the bead directly on the key, but used a barrier so that it moves around...fun to fiddle with.



Saturday, Dec. 17th marks the final market at the Riverfront, 
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.  For something different, these lovely hair sticks/ shawl pins would be a unique stocking stuffer.


If you're unable to visit my booth in person, check out my 
ETSY SHOP for last minute gifts, and I'll be happy to meet you locally or ship it free.

The markets well reopen in April.

Thanks to all of my customers!

1 comment:

  1. What are you going to do with yourself for three whole months of no markets? Sew?

    :)

    ReplyDelete